Triple Moon Goddess Necklace | Peach Moonstone | Choose your length and metal
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Triple moon goddess necklace with peach moonstone and rainbow moonstone. Chose your length and metal (sterling silver or gold-filled).
Closes with a lobster clasp in the back.
Lovingly infused with intentions of passion, soothing, creativity, and intuition.
*Every gemstone is one-of-a-kind. Your necklace will look very similar to this one, but not identical.
**Gold-filled/rose-gold filled jewelry: a thick layer of solid gold/rose gold bonded to a base metal. It contains 100x more gold than gold-plated, and will never tarnish. It gives the look and feel of solid gold, for a fraction of the price! Gold-filled is very durable and can last a lifetime. Simply clean with a gold-polishing cloth, or gently clean with a mild soap and warm water (please do not wash any gemstone or crystals...only the gold-filled components).
****Sterling silver: contains 92.5% pure silver by weight. The other 7.5% is composed of other metals (typically copper). This makes it stronger and more durable than pure silver, which is relatively soft.